Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2010

Rainy evening with trouts - Abens (Hallertau)

I went out from work pretty tired and in a crappy mood but with a burning desire inside of me. I haven't been fishing for almost two weeks, so I had to do that even the weather tried to blast the fragile plans that started to get roots into my mind. After I crossed the bridge over the 'Abends' and saw that the water was great for fishing, I knew that I had to catch some trouts.
The 'Abens' is a 53 km long creek that is flowing through the hop gardens of the 'Hallertau' and ends in the Danube. It is populated with brownies and rainbows but you can also catch grayling or even pike.Soon I was ready to launch my nymphs...cast, dead drift and bang, the first trout. It was a brownie.I was fishing for a few hours till the rain made me get out of the water. Some of the pictures I made are blurry cause of the raindrops that felt on the lens of my cam but went home with a big smile on my face. I had a great afternoon with trouts and rain on the 'Abens'.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen