Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2010

Going for barbel - Affluent of Danube

I had a lack of time for flyfishing this year,a first escape this month in Slovenia on the Soca river, so I had to do something about that. I was working for 24 hours and went home about 9.00 AM. Then I felt asleep while watching a movie and woke up 4.00 PM. I thought it would be a good day to try the chub on a dry fly, so I took my rod and went fishing for a few hours. The problem was that the chub was not attacking the dry fly so I thought it would be not a bad idea to change the plan and to go for some barbel on a nymph. My barbel nymphs and a Ritz D brought me 4 great fish today ( 3 barbels and a chub, and I lost a pretty big one - I think it was a barbel ). Till next time.

2 Kommentare:

  1. frumosi pesti si mai laes mreana care o mai prind si eu pe Olt sau pe Hartibaci dand cu nimfe ! felicitari pt calitatea pozelor !! si eu sunt din Sibiu, daca rei sa mai poestim ma gasesti pe flytying cu ID Doru_Sibiu

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Mersi mult Doru! Ma bucur ca apele din judetul nostru se prezinta binisor comparativ cu alte zone. La sfarsitul lui Octombrie ajung la Medias si poate tragem o partida de pescuit la nimfa dupa preana pe Tarnava Mare cu Virgil si poate Livia. Poate ajungi si tu.

    AntwortenLöschen